Services & Amenities
Lakelands is located at the heart of Lakelands Private Estate and will play a significant role as the retail hub of this growing community and the surrounding areas.
Lakelands is the largest shopping centre between Rockingham and Mandurah. It is a major addition to the range of exciting amenities on offer at Lakelands Private Estate, which have already attracted over 1,400 households to date and will continue to appeal to prospective homebuyers and investors.
Amenities in the local area include:
- Two established schools: Mandurah Baptist College and Lakelands Primary School
- A future public high school (planned to open in 2019) and a proposed primary school
- Future freeway access from Lakelands via Mandjoogoordap Drive
- Lakelands retirement village, boasting just under 200 homes of which 150 are already built/occupied
- Approx. 400 apartments are planned to surround Lakelands Shopping Centre.
At Lakelands our aim is to provide a pleasant and convenient shopping experience and we are proud to provide services for you and your family including a medical centre, gym and coming soon a community library and childcare centre.
Stayed tuned for updates on more handy services opening soon at Lakelands.
Male, female and accessible toilet facilities are located off the corridor next to Destination Surf.