- 2 1/2 cups strawberries
- juice of one lime
- 750ml Riesling or another sweet wine
- 2 tbsp sugar
- a handful of mint finely chopped
- Set one cup of Riesling aside.
- Place all other ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth. Pour the mixture into an ice tray (I used a mini loaf tin which worked perfectly) and freeze for a minimum of four hours.
- After the mixture has frozen, place it back in the food processor with the remaining cup of Riesling and blitz until smooth. Serve immediately in glass with a cute paper straw.